Interested in joining Gore Court Hockey Club?
- Find a training session that you think is suitable for you or your child. If you’re not sure, feel free to contact us for guidance.
- Attend the training session you identified to see if is the right level and if you enjoy the session.
- If you think you are happy, fill in the application form via the button below.
|U18 or in full time education (FTE)||£60|
|Social member U60||£58|
|Social member O60||£52|
Membership fees will be applied to a member’s Club Account.
For the 2023/24 season membership can be paid:
- in a lump sum – full amount to be charged to your club account on October 1st with a payment deadline of November 1st.
- Monthly payments which will be spread over six months. The 1st instalment will be charged on October 1st with the final instalment being charged on March 1st.
Members are automatically set to the lump sum payment option unless they request a change to monthly direct debit by Monday 25th September 2023 at the very latest. Please email [email protected]
You can see what option you are currently set up for by going to the My Financial Activity page on the Club Website (you need to be logged in to see this).
Payment of your Club Account
This year we are offering two ways to pay your club account:
- by Direct Debit through the Club Website – which can be set up on the My Profile page – You will be notified of the amount to be taken from your account on or after the 1st of the month with the payment being taken a few days later, and your Club Account getting updated a few days after that.
- by credit or debit card through the Club Website – which can be done via the My Financial Activity page – Please note, you can only pay the full amount listed on your Club Account.
On top of these rates if you play, match fees at the following rates are due upon playing games. These will be charged to your club account following games.
Adults – £12.50
Men’s U18 or FTE – £7.50
Women’s U18 or FTE – £7.50
U16s – £5.50